Guide to Australia
|| Aims of MCCI
- Represent its members.
- To promote the interest and status of members.
- Maximise business and employment opportunities for its members.
- Submit views to the authorities on behalf of its members.
- Encourage interaction between its members and federal, state and local
authorities, as well as international organisations in order to promote trade and business
as a whole.
- To promote the unique contribution and active participation of its
members in Australian business, professions and trades.
- Advise members on current and future issues affecting their businesses
- Offer support to new businesses and professionals in their respective
- Collect, store and disseminate information to its members
- Create a business and professionals network, and produce an annual
business directory for public distribution.
- Organise training activities in fields as diverse as information
technology and international trade.
- Establish and maintain trade, business and professional exchanges
between Australia and Mauritius.
- Initiate co operation and affiliation programmes and other links with
international organisations so as to further the interests of its members and the business
community as a whole.
Membership Join Contact
Mauritian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (Aus.)Inc.,
Telephone: +61 3 9782 4990 Fax: +61 3 9782 4906